3rd September 2015
Wheyhey Berry Crumble
As the weather is beginning to change and Summer is on the out, Teddy and Alex have combined some summer berries, oats and of course Wheyhey to make the perfect combo!
Here, we have their healthy crumble, that will warm you up as the nights begin to change which is accompanied with a perfect little pot of Vanilla Wheyhey to create a great tasting pudding… or breakfast! Teddy and Alex have come up with a simple recipe so that everyone can have a go and just like our little pots can be eaten on the go!
1 cup of frozen berries
1 tbs stevia
½ tbs coconut oil
3 tbs coconut flour
2 handfuls of porridge oats
1 small tub of WheyHey Vanilla ice-cream
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Place the berries in a small pot over low heat with 1 tbs of water and the stevia.
3. Cook until slightly reduced.
4. Mix the coconut flour, coconut oil and porridge together into a crumble mixture.
5. Place the berry mixture in a small pan and top with crumble mixture.
6. Bake in the oven until golden brown on top. (15 min approx.)
7. Serve with ice-cream.
We’re sure this will go down a treat in any household, so make sure you get a snap and tweet us @wheyheyofficial before it’s all gone!