15th March 2017
Wheyhey #humpday Pancakes!
Happy #humpday everyone! To kick start our day look what @indigoalicefit whipped up for us! These don’t just have to be for breakfast….they are always perfect for a post-workout too! The recipe is just below and is super easy to recreate so enjoy 🙂
Wheyhey #humpday pancakes!
For the pancakes:
80g of oats
1 ripe banana
3 whole eggs
4 tsp of baking powder (so they get nice and fluffy)
1 pinch of salt and cinnamon
20g of Protein Powder
2 tbsp. flax seed powder
A glug of almond milk (or any milk you want really) to get the desired consistency
1 handful of blueberries
For on top:
1. Pop the pancake ingredients everything (except the blueberries) into a blender. Once sufficiently smooth, add in the blueberries and give it a gentle shake to mix.
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat and melt a little bit of coconut oil.
3. Add the batter to the pan (whatever shape/size you want – I like my pancakes little, fat and round) and wait until the edges start to brown and firm up before flipping it.
4. Once both sides are sufficiently cooked, repeat until you’ve got a nice stack of pancakes.
5. Add your goodies on top and enjoy!