9th March 2017
Wheyhey Ice Cream Sandwich!
These take no time to make so the recipe is just below! We are warning you now that you will definitely want more of these….enjoy 😉
Banoffee, Peanut and Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich
To make 10-12 cookies:
200g Peanut Butter
1 1/2 tbsp peanut flour
1 tsp baking powder
A dash of vanilla essence
70% dark chocolate chips
1 tub of Banoffee Wheyhey ice cream
Sweet Freedom Chocolate shot (for drizzling)
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees
2. Mix peanut butter, flour, egg, baking power and vanilla essence in a bowl until combined.
3. Stir in chocolate chips
4. Line baking tray with baking power and make 10-12 balls. Spread evenly on baking tray and flatten. Round with a knife.
5. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until they begin to go a gold brown.
6. Slice a 150ml tub of Banoffee Wheyhey at about 3cm thickness. Remove from the tub and place the ice cream in between two cookies. Drizzle Sweet Freedom Chocolate shot on top, throw on a few chocolate chunks and enjoy!