Cake is always a winner so when @eatnourishlove created this AMAZING almond porridge loaf cake, our taste buds went A-WALL!!
It is the perfect dessert and the super easy recipe is just below!
100g buckwheat flour
15g cacao powder
3tblsp almond butter
15g manuka honey
100ml almond milk
• Preheat oven to gas mark 4/180°
• Mix the wet and dry ingredients in separate bowls then bring them together and combine well
• Pour mixture into a lined loaf tin and bake for 25-30 mins
• Wait 15 minutes for it to cool before cutting
1 scoop of flavoured protein mixed with 3tblsp almond milk – spread onto the top of the loaf cake
• Spread onto the top of the loaf cake
Finish with a tub of Banoffee Wheyhey, a sprinkle of your favourite granola and enjoy!