Gluten Free High Protein Chocolate Wheyhey Espresso Tiramisu
It’s that time of week again where we introduce you all to a recipe that makes you wonder how you lived without it, it’s Wheyhey Wednesday This week we have the lovely Charleh returning with another jaw dropping recipe that is going to have you all scrambling to get into the kitchen This week we have the delicious Gluten Free High Protein Chocolate Wheyhey Espresso Tiramisu. So there’s no need to feel envious, we’ve got everything you need to create you own one of these right here
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Assembly Time: 10 Minutes
High Protein Biscuit:
● 1 large Egg
● 1/4 tsp Pink Salt
● 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
● 60g Grass Fed Butter, cubed plus extra for greasing
● 1 Tbsp Nut Butter
● 60g Ground Almonds
● 1 Tbsp.Unsweetened Almond Milk
● 60g BodyBuilding Warehouse Protein Pancakes Mix
● 75g Stevia
● 12 Tbsp Instant Espresso
● 500g Wheyhey Vanilla Ice Cream
Chocolate Espresso Sauce:
● 100g 90% Dark Chocolate
● 100ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
● 1 Tbsp Instant Espresso
● 100g Stevia
1. Preheat the oven to 170 Degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, incorporate all the biscuit ingredients together and beat the mixture hard.
3. On a large greased baking tray, pour all the mixture out so that they tray is covered and reaching
1 cm in height. Any excess mixture can be made into cookies.
4. Bake for 2025 minutes, or until they have become slightly hard on the outside.
5. Remove the biscuits and allow them to cool and stiften on a bake tray.
6. In the meantime, prepare the espresso chocolate sauce.
7. Crush the dark chocolate into small pieces and place into a microwavable mug along with the rest
of the ingredients.
8. On a low microwave temperature, microwave the chocolate espresso sauce for 2 minutes.
9. Take the sauce out of microwave and stir well with a spoon.
10. To assemble, take small glass cup.
11. Break the biscuit into crumbs and compress until the mixture reaches around 2 cm high.
12. Next, pour the chocolate espresso sauce on top and layer 2 Tbsp of Wheyhey Vanilla Ice Cream
13. Repeat this process until you have reached the top.
14. Finish with cocoa powder or more chocolate espresso sauce.
15. Finally, repeat for each serving and place in the fridge until ready to eat.
As always we’re sending big love out to all the Wheyhey nation & we’ll be seeing you same time next week for another amazing Wheyhey Wednesday recipe