Healthy Brownies topped with Wheyhey Ice Cream
We have a classic recipe, with a healthy twist to get you ready for the weekend.
100g Almond flour
1 tbs cocoa powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon baking powder
1 tbs all natural vanilla essence
2 tbs stevia (or more depending on taste)
30 grams coconut oil
Vanilla Wheyhey ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius.
2. Spray a cupcake or muffin pan with non-stick spray and leave aside.
3. Place all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir.
4. Stir in the eggs, coconut oil and vanilla essence until it’s all incorporated.
5. Fill in the cupcake tin one by one with the mix leaving some space at the top for them to rise.
6. Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
7. Serve with a scoop of Vanilla Wheyhey and some fresh fruit. (I topped mine with some orange and a raspberry)
And finally, enjoy!!