Salted Caramel, Banana Crepe with Strawberry Wheyhey
This week we have teamed up with the amazing Clean Eating Alice, for this absolutely delicious Wheyhey recipe.
Get flipping your way into breakfast with these salted caramel crepes filled with strawberry wheyhey, grilled cinnamon banana and desiccated coconut to start your day off right!
– One small tub of Strawberry Whey Hey Protein Ice Cream
– 100g Liquid Egg White
– TRK Salted Caramel Skinny Syrup
– ½ Banana
– 10g Desiccated Coconut
– Fresh Strawberries (As many as desired)
– Coconut Oil
1. Measure your liquid egg white, and combine with a dash of your salted caramel syrup and a sprinkle of cinnamon, then stir.
2. In a non-stick frying pan, heat a small amount of coconut oil before pouring in your liquid egg white to cook on a medium heat. Be sure to flip so that it is completely cooked and then leave to stand on a plate.
3. Meanwhile, slice your banana into small circular pieces and cover with a dusting of cinnamon.
4. Heat another small amount of coconut oil in the pan before placing your banana to gently fry, flipping them after about 1-2 minutes.
5. Empty the contents of your Whey Hey carefully into the centre of your ‘crepe’ before folding in either side, then remove your banana from the pan and assemble your banana on top.
6. Sprinkle over your desiccated coconut and extra cinnamon if desired and then add your strawberries and serve!
Have a good week everybody! x