Wheyhey Chocolate and Winter Berry Christmas Pudding
With Christmas approaching, the search for the best Christmas pudding is on, and we’re sure Heather’s recipe will be some inspiration to you all!
It may be cold outside but that doesn’t mean there’s no room for ice cream! This delicious ice cream pudding is packed with winter berries and drizzled with dark chocolate for the ultimate indulgence, it is Christmas after all!
250ml wheyhey strawberry
1 handful of your favourite berries. I used frozen blackberries and cherries.
50g 85% organic chocolate
- Remove your wheyhey from the freezer and allow it to soften for around 30 minutes. It should be soft enough to mix in your fruit thoroughly.
- Line a small bowl with cling film – this helps you get it out later! Spoon in the ice cream and fruit mixture and press it down as firmly as you can.
- Fold the cling film over the top of the bowl and put it in the freezer for at least 5 hours, or overnight if you can.
- Melt the chocolate over a pan of hot water and set aside. Remove your ‘pudding’ from the freezer, turn it out onto a plate and peel off the cling film.
- Pour over the chocolate and top as you wish. The cold ice cream will set the chocolate so it’s ready to eat straight away!
Then all that is left to do, is to serve up a generous portion, enjoy and have a great weekend