These are too outrageous not to share, so the recipe is just below 🙂
Peanut Butter Banoffee Doughnuts!
- 100g instant oats (or just ground oats)
- 40g ground almonds
- 50g peanut protein (I used Lean Body for Her Peanut protein powder)
- 180g egg whites
- 2–3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 chocolate cubes
- Banana slices
- Peanut butter (for drizzling)
- JimJams chocolate and hazelnut spread (for drizzling)
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Grease a 6 hole doughnut pan with a little coconut oil.
- Combine all the ingredients (apart from the chocolate chunks) until smooth and no lumps remain!
- Stir through the chopped up chocolate and spoon into the prepared doughnut pan.
- Bake in the oven for between 8–10 minutes until they are cooked through and are beginning to turn golden.
- Pop on a plate and top with a generous scoop of Banoffee @wheyheyofficial ice cream. Add some chopped up banana, drizzle a peanut butter of choice and JimJams low sugar chocolate and hazelnut spread.