The arrival of another Wednesday means we’ve got another game changing recipe for you all This week we have the lovely Emily Mouskides & her summer inspired Wheyhey lollys. Given the weather at the moment we thought these would be absolutely perfect, plus we’ve got a few chilling in the freezer right now
Banoffee whey hey (1 small tub)
1 Chopped Banana
70g dark chocolate melted
1 scoop of Bulkpowders whey protein powder chocolate orange flavour mixed with 20ml Alpro almond milk & 1 scoop of Nuts N More peanut butter
1) Scoop an even amount of Banoffee whey hey as the first layer in your 4 moulds, put in freezer for 10 mins.
2) Then add chopped banana as next layer in each mould. Place in freezer for further 5 mins.
3) Next add a thin layer of melted dark chocolate over the bananas, place in freezer again for 10 mins
4) Finally add your mixture of peanut butter, almond milk & whey protein powder as the last layer (your moulds should be filled up to the top by now !)
5) Place sticks/ lids put back in freezer until frozen, then enjoy!
We can promise that these actually taste even better than they look, & that’s saying something A massive thank you to Emily again for this amazing recipe that is keeping us all cool here at Wheyhey HQ. As always send us your recipe pictures as we love seeing our Wheyheyers getting creative with our ice cream. Have a fantastic day everyone & keep you eyes peeled for more amazing things coming your whey from Wheyhey