Our favourite recipes to celebrate #nationalchocolateweek!
Chocolate and Salted Caramel Overnight Oats
Mornings can be a rush, and the last thing we want to do is sacrifice 10 minutes extra in bed.
This is the perfect solution to the morning muddle as they can be prepped the night before – and tastes just like a dessert!
110g of porridge oats
110ml of skimmed milk/oat milk
110g of natural yogurt
1 scoop of chocolate whey protein powder
1 large scoop of Wheyhey Salted caramel ice cream
1 packet of Wheyhey Clusters
1tbsp of chia seeds (optional)
1) The evening before, mix together all of the ingredients (except the clusters) in a
large bowl and place into a container.
2) Before you run out of the door in a rush, make sure you grab your clusters, overnight
oats, and a spoon so you devour on the go.
3) Top with our delicious chocolate clusters and enjoy!
Salted Caramel and Chocolate Waffles
Perfect for weekend brunch or an indulgent dessert, these waffles provide a high protein hit while still tasting amazing.
You can even enjoy them post-workout to help aid muscle repair (which is our excuse to eat them!).
20g Chocolate Whey Protein
10g Cocoa Powder
1/2 tsp baking Powder
15ml Almond milk
1 Tub Salted Caramel Wheyhey Ice Cream
1 packet of Wheyhey clusters
Strawberries and Raspberries
1) Add all of the dry ingredients, except the clusters, into a bowl and mix.
2) Combine the egg and almond milk, then mix into the dry ingredients (you may need
more or less then specified amount – you essentially need a thick mixture!)
3) Pre-heat the waffle iron and pour in your mixture, cooking for 4-5 minutes.
4) Remove and serve, topping with the ice cream, clusters and berries.
5) Eat quickly before the ice-cream melts!
Double Layered Freakshake
If an afternoon snack is screaming your name, what better way to satisfy your sweet tooth than a milkshake with all the toppings. This recipe is great for a reduced sugar treat and is still just as instagrammable. Feel free to use two straws and share, but we tend to keep it all to ourselves!
1tsp cocoa powder
One Wheyhey brownie (the peanut one will work amazingly in this!)
200ml semi-skimmed milk
125g Raspberries, plus a few to decorate
1) Place the cocoa powder, chocolate brownie, half the milk and a handful of ice into a
blender. Blitz until smooth and pour into a large glass.
2) Rinse out the blender then add another handful of ice, the remaining milk and the
3) Blitz again and pour carefully over the chocolate layer in the jar.
4) Top with some squirty cream and our clusters if you’re feeling adventurous!
To show us just how much you love #nationalchocolateweek, tag us in your Wheyhey!
creations. We want to see just how outrageous you can make your meals using our products
– could you even manage to have chocolate for every meal?