Protein packed wheyhey fruit bowl!
“Eat your greens”, “get in your five pieces of fruit a day”, “have protein with every meal”, and “too much sugar will rot your teeth”. Healthy living is easy when you stick to what your mommy told you. When you’re on a health kick, a simple fruit bowl is a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth. But, especially if you are training hard, you might be wondering..
“Where’s my protein at?”
Fruit bowls are one of our favourite healthy desserts but they can be lacking in protein. That is why we created this protein packed Wheyhey! fruit bowl. The protein comes from all directions. First off, you have natural Greek yoghurt which is rich in protein. This is given an extra boost by adding a scoop of whey protein powder. Top it all off with a tub of Wheyhey! protein ice cream and your muscle recovery will go into overdrive. Quick and easy, our take on the classic fruit bowl is the perfect post-training meal.
Prep Time: < 5 mins.
What Do I Need?
– 4 tbsp of Greek yoghurt
– 1 scoop of whey protein powder
– 1 small tub of Wheyhey! Strawberry protein ice cream
– 1 handful of mixed berries (Feel free to get creative with your fruit mix!)
What Do I Do?
- Mix the Greek yoghurt and whey protein together in a small bowl. Keep stirring until the powder is fully absorbed.
- Add in your bowl of fruit and Wheyhey! protein ice cream.
- And that is it, you’re done. Heavenly desserts don’t get much easier than that. Enjoy!